Sheriff Cameron and his campaign staff would like to thank our sponsors of the upcoming Cameron for Sheriff Country Barn Dance and Dinner. Your kind support is humbling.
- HILLTOP SIGNS AND GRAPHICS, HOLLYWOOD
- SERVPRO OF ST. MARY'S AND CALVERT
- CENTRE LIQUORS, LEONARDTOWN CENTER
- DELAHAY HEATHCARE SERVICES, LLC, LEONARDTOWN
- PERSONALIZED THERAPY, LLC, CALIFORNIA
- GUARDIAN TERMITE AND PEST CONTROL, INC., LEONARTOWN
- GUARDIAN CONSTRUCTION, LLC, LEONARDTOWN
- PESANTE CLOSE LLC ACCOUNTING FIRM, LA PLATA
- BURRIS OLDE TOWNE INSURANCE AGENCY, LEONARDTOWN
- ALVIN'S BARBER SHOP, MECHANICSVILLE
- JANE GRICE - DESSERT SPONSOR
- MARK TASCIOTTI
- SHOWTIME DELI, LEXINGTON PARK
- GEORGE MATTINGLY
- LIBERTY HOME BUILDERS, LEXINGTON PARK
- DALE QUADE, OUTSIDE SALES, 84 LUMBER, WHITE PLAINS
- CHARLIE MATTINGLY
- MIKE WHITE
MARK YOUR CALENDARS for the "Cameron for Sheriff Country Barn Dance and Dinner" on September 9th, 2pm to 6pm at Belmont Farm in Clements!
Entertainment will be provided by Chip Wood, along with great conversation, fellowship and a "Rita B. Style" dinner of Steamship Round, fried chicken vegetables, dessert and light adult beverages and refreshments!
Admission is $30 per person. If you have any questions or comments, call Tim directly at 240-237-0531.
Tim looks forward to seeing you there!
August 13, 2018 19:03 Filed in: Tim Cameron / St. Mary's County Sheriff / St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office
St. Mary's County was well-represented at the Center for School Safety Conference in Annapolis today. In recognition for their outstanding leadership and for enhancing a safe and secure learning environment, the MCCS presented Sheriff Tim Cameron with the Law Enforcement Executive of the Year Award.
St. Mary's County Superintendent Dr. James Scott Smith, was presented with the Law Enforcement Executive and School Safety Superintendent of the Year Award.
Read more about Sheriff Cameron and today's events in this Baltimore Sun article.
If you are a St. Mary's County resident serving our country overseas, or if you will otherwise be out of the county November 6th, you can still exercise your right to vote!
For more information - ABSENTEE BALLOT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.
The weather was great and the turnout was even better at the "Beach Party on the Square" in Leonardtown. Thank you to all who stopped by to say hello.
Your comments and concerns about the future of St. Mary's County and the safety of our community were welcomed and appreciated.
I was especially thankful for all the kind words and compliments for the hard working men and women of the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.
Thank you. It's an honor and privilege to be your Sheriff.